Friday, January 23, 2009

So I'm almost moved out

Hi all. I started this blog to tell of my adventures in Spain! Which I will be leaving for on Wednesday, Jan 28. Currently I am watching Meghan make my other bed in my halfway-empty-but-not-as-empty-as-it-needs-to-be room, and she is exclaiming over my fuzzy blanket haha.

Obs my life is amazing ^_~

Tonight has been pretty freakin sweet, and even though I'm pretty sad that I'm leaving Meghan and Catherine and the Fam, not to mention all of the other people in my life who I probs won't get to see between now and May (if I'm going to miss you, you know who you are xoxo) I have read the signs of the universe. After being attacked by a crazy person, I have decided that the universe is sending me signals that Spain is where I need to be. And since I'm all about those signals, off I'm going to explore this tiny moment we call Earth.

Okay, well Meghan is currently well tucked in and I'm exhausted from my awesome day so I'm going to hit the sack, as they say. I promise this will get far more interesting, with pics, so stick around, if you're down that is.

Peace.

1 comment: