Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I really do start all my blog entries with "so"

That has got to be annoying for you guys haha. Thanks, Brett, for giving me a head's up.

Today I am exhausted. That's because of two reasons. I didn't take my vitamins yesterday (I know, Mom, I'm fail) and I got up this morning and ran again. At least my legs aren't hurting as bad now. That was all one reason. Reason number two is that Spanish people don't freakin sleep and now it's warm enough that it's becoming a problem. Refer to my earlier entry, entitled "Spanish people DON'T SLEEP" or something to that effect.

I have an exam tomorrow in my Crossroads of Immigration class (the one with the professor who keeps trying to teach me things that I already know) and I'm actually kind of worried about it because I've decided he doesn't like me lol. I could be wrong, so we'll see how it goes. I haven't really studied for it yet, but I don't see that it will be too bad of a problem so I'm going to study this afternoon and tomorrow morning, instead of running maybe idk.

My ability to communicate today is lethal fail.

The weather is ridiculously warm during the day, though kind of cold in the morning and late afternoon. As soon as the sun goes down the walls of the buildings start radiating heat. It reminds me of the beach crossed with Phoenix. I'm excited to go to visit the beach in a week or so more, since I don't want to go just yet (I need to find sunscreen and stuff first lol which is looking like a possible problem of epic proportions and will likely involve a day of investigating). You'd be amazed at how many sunburned German tourists were here this weekend. The sun here is vicious, but I think I'll acclimate to it somewhat as I spend more time outside wandering. The people from here are still wearing heavy sweaters while I'm running around in a tshirt or a tank and a jacket. It's actually kind of amusing.

Well, I'll update on Friday with how the exam went and any other useful information that I may have accumulated. Now I need to do some studying.

P.S. I am officially a tutor of small children, which should pay about 20 euros a week. I'm ppmpp.

1 comment:

  1. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXXX

    The plan for my to stay in bburg this summer seems to slowly be coming together, which means I'm going to actually see you!!!
    I miss you sooooooooooo much! everytime i try to cuddle with catherine she gives me the look and is like "I'm not Mcgee" :(

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete