Monday, February 23, 2009

homework is boring

So I officially haven't done any of my homework for tomorrow, mostly because I was madly ill for like two days (as I'm sure most of you have heard) and so didn't get any homework done this weekend and have been completely unmotivated to do it today. So far I'm pretty sure I've been sick more than not here, but hopefully this last bout will work through my system and I'll be done for good.

Anyways, I begin my new schedule this week, which unfortunately involves not having class before 1130 any day of the week. I feel that this might be a negatory addition to my life, since my roommate likes to go out at night and then sleep all day (her classes are similar) and I really don't want to deal with that cuz I'd rather be awake in the morning wandering around and then do classes, hw and sleep. I guess we'll see how it works out.

I'll let you know how I like my classes when I get them. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment